Давайте сюда скидывать новости о лечение герпеса и новых лекарствах!

a30

Инвест аналитик сравнивает существующие вакцины-кандидаты
используем, к примеру, для перевода
https://translate.google.ru/

http://seekingalpha.com/article/2749175-agenus-herpes-competition-and-cancer-checkpoint-prospects?page=2

Admedus (OTC:AMEUF) published a press release of Phase I results for its herpes vaccine in February of 2014, followed later by promotional articles by "Proactive Investors." Taken at face value, the reported 95% T-cell response rate (19 of 20 patients) and meeting a safety endpoint do warrant a Phase 1b or Phase II trial. Note that in contrast to the Agenus vaccine, which is for patients infected with herpes, the patients tested by Admedus did not have herpes infections. The vaccine is meant to be preventative, not curative. It is a DNA vaccine, like those being developed by Inovio (NASDAQ:INO), although the developer, Ian Frazer, is best known for his successful development of VLP (virus-like particle) vaccines.

Vical (NASDAQ:VICL) is developing DNA vaccines for several indications. Its Oncept vaccine for Canine Melanoma, a collaboration with Merial, has been approved by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture. It has partnerships with Astellas Pharma for CMV (cytomegalovirus) in late stage studies. For HSV it initiated a Phase I/II study in December of 2013. Results are expected in mid-2015. Its vaccine is intended to treat both infected individuals and to prevent infections of naive patients. The patients in the study have HSV-2 and a history of genital lesion recurrences. In addition to establishing safety, the primary endpoint will be a 30% reduction in viral shedding from baseline. The trial will have about 156 subjects.

Genocea Biosciences (NASDAQ:GNCA) , which in November arranged for a $27.0 million loan from Hercules Technology Growth Capital, has a relatively wide pipeline of helper T-cell enabled candidates. The Genocea Atlas platform identifies T-cell antigens (traditional vaccines engage B cells). Its GEN-004 vaccine for initiated a Phase 2 study in Q3 2014. Competing with Agenus is GEN-003 for HSV-2, "a protein subunit vaccine designed to mount responses from both the T and B cell arms of the immune system, which is believed to be critical to achieving long-term control of this chronic infection. GEN-003 includes the antigens ICP4 and gD2, as well as the proprietary adjuvant Matrix-M™." The Phase 1/2a data for GEN-003 revealed a 42% reduction in genital lesion rates at 12 months and a 40% reduction in viral shedding from baseline. A second Phase 2 study was initiated in July 2014.

Agenus's Phase 2 data for its HSV-2 vaccine, HerpV was presented in June 2014. Agenus uses a heat-shock protein along with viral antigens as the basis of its vaccine, a novel approach. It is also conducting clinical trials for heat-shock based vaccines in Glioma (a brain cancer) and melanoma. HerpV also includes its QS-21 Stimulon adjuvant. "More than half of those vaccinated developed a robust anti-HSV cytotoxic T-cell immune response, and in those patients there was a statistically significant 75% reduction in viral load (P<0.001)." For the patient population as a whole the reduction of viral load was 34% with a 15% reduction in viral shedding.

Есть хороший проверенный способ вылечить герпес на губах .Проверенный народный метод.
Смотри здесь :
http://stilkorvet.ru/sredstvo-protiv-gerpesa-na-gubah

Ovi8

Есть хороший проверенный способ вылечить герпес на губах .Проверенный народный метод.
Смотри здесь :

Прижигание спиртом и его производными - это прошлый век..
Надеюсь никто не последует этим советам..

Nana

• Просмотр профиля
Pfizer приобрела компанию Redvax

Pfizer Inc. приобрела контрольный пакет акций в частной компании Redvax GmbH. Этот шаг позволит фармацевтическому гиганту получить доступ к потенциальной вакцине против вируса герпеса.

Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) также получит во владение имущество и технологическую платформу для создания другой вакцины.

Финансовые условия сделки не разглашаются.

Новости NYSE

будем надеяться что скоро что-то у кого-то получится...

Ovi8

Тем временем, из загнивающей Америки приходят хорошие новости об испытаниях вакцины от генитального герпеса GEN003
Чуваки, получившие вакцину пишут, что у кого-то полгода, а у кого-то 2 года практически вообще нет никаких симптомов: ни покалываний, ни зуда, ни высыпаний.
Причем больше они ничего не принимают, ни валтрексов, ни ацикловиров, ни травок!

Далее будет английский язык.
Для тех, кто еще живет в пещере, Гугл изобрел переводчик https://translate.google.com

I was in the clinical trial and it was confirmed I received the full 30mcg vaccine with adjuvant. I am not sure about them spinning the data but it would not surprise me.
I can tell you this, after being on 2 grams of valacyclovir per day for over a decade and still having symptoms, the Genocea vaccine eradicated my symptoms for over two years. Nothing, not even a hint of a tingle or pain, and I did not taje any valacyclovir during that period.
Now 26 months since it began I have small, minor symptoms, mostly prodrome with hints of pain/tingling about once every couple of weeks and they last for a few minutes. I'm not happy about that but compared to before it is still great. Other than feeling like crap for 24 hours after the injection I've had no side effects.
If the vaccine is effective in that respect for even 25% of those who get it then I consider that a success. I only wish it would be approved and marketed sooner.

И другой чувак:

I was in the Phase 2 trial, I know I got the real deal, and I can say with 100% certainty that the Genocea vaccine has been far more effective in suppressing symptoms than anti-virals. I've had no outbreaks, no prodrone symptoms, no nerve tingles, nothing. I've had periods of stress and little sleep that would normally cause a breakout, with nothing.
Even on the anti-virals I would get outbreaks here and there, especially during periods of sleep deprivation and stress, and the anti-virals had side effects that I didn't care for.
So, the vaccine has definitely been effective IMO. How long that will last, I do not know. Perhaps combining anti viral use between vaccine boosters would provide ground breaking protection as well. I can tell you though, if the Genocea vaccine hit the market, I would never touch an anti viral again, and probably never have an outbreak again.

В конце июня 2015 производитель вакцины должен будет опубликовать подробный отчет об испытаниях фазы 2.
Они сейчас подбирают правильную дозу.

http://www.finances.com/company-news/51539-genocea-completes-enrollment-early-in-phase-2-dose-optimization-trial-of-gen-003-for-treatment-of-genital-herpes.htm

Тем временем, из загнивающей Америки приходят хорошие новости об испытаниях вакцины от генитального герпеса GEN003
Чуваки, получившие вакцину пишут, что у кого-то полгода, а у кого-то 2 года практически вообще нет никаких симптомов: ни покалываний, ни зуда, ни высыпаний.
Причем больше они ничего не принимают, ни валтрексов, ни ацикловиров, ни травок!

Далее будет английский язык.
Для тех, кто еще живет в пещере, Гугл изобрел переводчик https://translate.google.com

I was in the clinical trial and it was confirmed I received the full 30mcg vaccine with adjuvant. I am not sure about them spinning the data but it would not surprise me.
I can tell you this, after being on 2 grams of valacyclovir per day for over a decade and still having symptoms, the Genocea vaccine eradicated my symptoms for over two years. Nothing, not even a hint of a tingle or pain, and I did not taje any valacyclovir during that period.
Now 26 months since it began I have small, minor symptoms, mostly prodrome with hints of pain/tingling about once every couple of weeks and they last for a few minutes. I'm not happy about that but compared to before it is still great. Other than feeling like crap for 24 hours after the injection I've had no side effects.
If the vaccine is effective in that respect for even 25% of those who get it then I consider that a success. I only wish it would be approved and marketed sooner.

И другой чувак:

I was in the Phase 2 trial, I know I got the real deal, and I can say with 100% certainty that the Genocea vaccine has been far more effective in suppressing symptoms than anti-virals. I've had no outbreaks, no prodrone symptoms, no nerve tingles, nothing. I've had periods of stress and little sleep that would normally cause a breakout, with nothing.
Even on the anti-virals I would get outbreaks here and there, especially during periods of sleep deprivation and stress, and the anti-virals had side effects that I didn't care for.
So, the vaccine has definitely been effective IMO. How long that will last, I do not know. Perhaps combining anti viral use between vaccine boosters would provide ground breaking protection as well. I can tell you though, if the Genocea vaccine hit the market, I would never touch an anti viral again, and probably never have an outbreak again.

В конце июня 2015 производитель вакцины должен будет опубликовать подробный отчет об испытаниях фазы 2.
Они сейчас подбирают правильную дозу.

http://www.finances.com/company-news/51539-genocea-completes-enrollment-early-in-phase-2-dose-optimization-trial-of-gen-003-for-treatment-of-genital-herpes.htm

Хорошо бы, если одобрят :)

Ovi8

Ее одобрят, но точно не в этом году..
Скорее всего в теченении трех лет..

Вопрос в том, как скоро она попадет в Россию и за какие деньги её тут будут продавать..
Есть подозрение, что удовольствие будет не из дешевых.
К тому же необходимо будет сделать три укола через 21 день каждый..

Ну а дальше все зависит от особенностей организма..
Кому-то, видимо, придется ее повторять каждый год, кому-то может хватить вакцины на несколько лет!

Ovi8

Также австралийцы параллельно колдуют над своей вакциной Admedus!

На первой фазе испытаний вакцина показала эффективность 95 %
Правда испытывали ее почему-то на здоровых людях.

По задумке австралийцев, вакцина поможет человеку вогнать вирус в спячку. То есть герпес будет жить в организме, но не подавать никаких признаков жизни.
По крайней мере на мышах у них это получилось. Более того, мыши полностью избавились от вируса герпеса после введения этой вакцины.

В конце 2014 года началась вторая фаза испытаний вакцины, в которую будет вовлечено гораздо большее количество добровольцев.

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/57916/admedus-vaccine-for-herpes-has-success-moves-to-next-clinical-trial-57916.html

Смотри здесь :

Прижигание спиртом и его производными - это прошлый век..
Надеюсь никто не последует этим советам..
Ога, к тому же неоправданно дешевый... И работает.

Pfizer приобрела компанию Redvax

Pfizer Inc. приобрела контрольный пакет акций в частной компании Redvax GmbH. Этот шаг позволит фармацевтическому гиганту получить доступ к потенциальной вакцине против вируса герпеса.

Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) также получит во владение имущество и технологическую платформу для создания другой вакцины.

Финансовые условия сделки не разглашаются.

Новости NYSE
хорошо, если не положат под сукно.Производители валтрексов всячески поспособствуют

Веня111

Исследователи из Университета города Дьюк занимались разработкой другого способа подавления вирусной активности. Известно, что антивирусные препараты способны ликвидировать вирус, находящийся в активной форме. Однако при рецидивировании не все вирусы переходят из латентной стадии в активную. Ученые предложили «переключить» все штаммы вируса из скрытой фазы в активную, и под действием антивирусных препаратов ликвидировать вирус полностью. Такой способностью обладает группа препаратов — антагомиры. Они представляют собой короткие участки РНК (олигонуклеотиды), несущие в себе генетическую информацию о микроРНК (мРНК) вируса. Попав в организм, антагомир идентифицирует вирус и блокирует микроРНК вируса. Вследствие чего, все штаммы вируса из «спящего» (латентного) состояния переходят в активную фазу. Попав под действие противовирусных средств, «активные» копии герпес вируса уничтожаются.

Источник: http://www.nazdor.ru/topics/medicine/western/current/472827/
И где оно ,это чудо ,не понятно.

Nana

• Просмотр профиля
Польские ученые из института химии Гданьского университета разработали новый препарат против герпеса.
Как утверждают исследователи, их средство в два раза эффективнее других доступных на рынке лекарств.
Активное вещество в препарате – химическое соединение, получившее название “цистапеп”, которое появилось в результате модификации белка Цистатин С.
Мы случайно во время исследований обнаружили это соединение, которое имеет очень сильное антибактериальное и противовирусное действие”, – рассказал один из авторов открытия профессор Франчишек Каспшиковский.
Дальнейшие исследования продемонстрировали, что цистапеп в 2,5 раза эффективнее борется с вирусами, которые вызывают герпес, чем ацикловир, до сих пор использовавшийся в лекарствах против этого заболевания.
В настоящее время созданный на базе цистапепа лечебный гель тестируют 100 добровольцев.
Токсикологические тесты и другие формальности, необходимые для введения препарата на рынок, проводит сотрудничающая с польской стороной шведская фирма. Как ожидается, лекарство под названием Magisk поступит в продажу через год. http://boyko.ru/2015/01/24/polskie-uchenye-razrabotali-novoe-lekarstvo-protiv-gerpesa/

a30

Копия ответа Кларка, рассчитывает направить gen-003 на одобрение к 2019 году. 
http://www.herpes-coldsores.com/messageforum/threads/genocea-completes-enrollment-in-phase-ii-trial.78270/

I think 3-5 years is a good estimate for time to market. It may be closer to 5, just because of the many things we'd need to do. Later this year we hope to start another P2 study, this time to optimize the dose regimen (i.e. 1 vs 2 vs 3 shots). From there, sometime by early 2017, we'd start P3 trials with an eye toward filing for approval by 2019. I can assure you we have the same desire as you to get this to you as quickly as possible, within the obvious constraint of being as safe as possible as w

Ее одобрят, но точно не в этом году..
Скорее всего в теченении трех лет..

Вопрос в том, как скоро она попадет в Россию и за какие деньги её тут будут продавать..
Есть подозрение, что удовольствие будет не из дешевых.
К тому же необходимо будет сделать три укола через 21 день каждый..

Ну а дальше все зависит от особенностей организма..
Кому-то, видимо, придется ее повторять каждый год, кому-то может хватить вакцины на несколько лет!

А насколько лет вирус не будет рецедивировать, как обещают?